2016 Tigers on the Prowl
ACT is one of ten charities picked to be involved in 2016 Tigers on the Prowl! We are thrilled about this opportunity.
We have partnered with Moresource and local artist Gabe Fennel, making our Tiger Team!
Look for Our Tiger!
The ten charities will have their tigers on display throughout the summer leading up to the Tigers on the Prowl Fall Gala at the Holiday Inn Executive Center (2200 I-70 Drive S.W., Columbia, MO 65203) Friday, September 23.
You can “vote” for the ACT tiger with money contributions whenever and wherever you see it. The charity with the most “votes” (money raised) gets the coveted “Top Kat” award.
Come visit our tiger:
- 8/13 – Blue Bell Farm will host our tiger at their Tiki themed dinner!
- 8/15, 8/17, 8/18 – Moresource, Inc., 401 Vandiver Dr. Columbia, MO 65202
- 8/16 – Boone Hospital Center, 1600 E. Broadway, Columbia, MO 65201
- 8/19 – Old Hawthorne (private golf tournament)
- 8/21-28 – Bass Pro, 3101 Bass Pro Dr, Columbia, MO 65202
- 8/29-9/10 – Columbia HyVees, Nifong, Conley, and West Broadway
- 9/11 – The Crossing, 3615 Southland Dr, Columbia, MO 65201
- 9/12-16 – Bank Week! Find the tigers at participating local banks
- 9/14 – ACT, 2200 Burlington Columbia, MO 65202
- 9/17 – Mizzou Football Tailgates
- 9/18-22 – Columbia Mall, 2300 Bernadette Drive, Columbia, MO 65203
- 9/19 – Old Hawthorne (private golf tournament)
We will keep this page updated on the whereabouts of our tiger.
What is Tigers on the Prowl?
Tigers on the Prowl Fall Gala
Tickets will soon go on sale for the big end of campaign event that takes place on Friday, September 23 at the Holiday Inn Executive Center. This is where the tigers get auctioned off, as well as several silent auction items and ten live auction items.
Everyone that is someone will be there…the event promises to be a good time!
Please contact Kalynn Ramsey for tickets and/or information at 573-808-5057 or 573-474-9446.
How to Get Involved in Tigers on the Prowl
The campaign cannot run without sponsors. Here’s how you can help.
Please contact Kalynn Ramsey if you’re interested in a sponsorship, buying tickets/table to the Gala, or would like more information at 573-808-5057 or 573-474-9446.
Thank You, Thank You
A special thank you to Chuck Crews and Tigers on the Prowl Board Members Nic Parks, Steve Dorman, David Strumpf, Meredith Hoenes, and Aric Bremer for all of your hard work on this campaign and for choosing ACT!
And last but not least, Old Hawthorne, Boone Hospital, Blue Bell Farm and the other wonderful community businesses that hosted the tigers.